Tuesday 10 June 2008

Jessica Alba - Albas Dad Overcome With Emotion At Babys Birth


JESSICA ALBA made sure her father MARK was at her bedside when she became a first-time mum at the weekend (07Jun08) - by flying him to Los Angeles from Florida.

Father's Day came early for Mark Alba when the realtor heard his daughter had gone into labour while he was away on business.

Alba tells Latina.com, "She flew me right out."

The proud grandfather claims little Honor Marie is the spitting image of her mother: "She's got Jessica's complexion, her hair, her eyes. She looks like Jessica when she was a baby.

"I thought Jessica was the prettiest baby I had ever seen, but I was wrong."

Mark admits he was overcome with emotion when his little girl became a mum: "I was really choked up. I never thought that I would cry so much. The fact that this little girl came out of my daughter's stomach, it blows my mind."





See Also